In this James Bible Study Workbook, we cover all five chapters of the book of James. Each week includes devotional, life-application questions, a place for you to journal three praises, and a memory verse for the week.
About the James Bible Study Workbook
- The workbook is a digital file and nothing will be shipped to you.
- Once you make your purchase you will be able to instantly download the complete James Bible Study.
- This workbook creates a wonderful opportunity for you to conduct an offline Bible Study either for personal Bible Study or to use within your Bible Study small group.
- However, all of our Bible Studies are provided free of charge to our newsletter subscribers. If you would like to access the free version of the James Bible Study then you can join our newsletter here.
- The workbook is not included with the free newsletter subscription.
James Chapter 1:
The book of James is truly one of my favorite books in the Bible. Even though I have read this book several times I still seem to find new nuggets of truth and wisdom to hold onto throughout my day. Not to mention, God’s Word always seems to convict my heart every time I read it, and the book of James is no different! Won’t you join us as we dive deeper into the book of James.
James Chapter 2:
The book of James is not always that encouraging. However, it is honest and truthful. When you read James Chapter Two you are reading the truth shared in love. It’s difficult to look at our lives filled with favoritism and truly know that we are walking out the Christian life like we should. The hardest part about life and being a follower of Christ is being able to do relationships well. We can’t do those things when our words and and actions do not line up in this life.
James Chapter 3:
James chapter three is a summary of how important it is to “tame the tongue.” Often a Bible Study on this topic can lead us to feel a bit of guilt and shame for what we have allowed to come out of our mouth. Or maybe we are faced with the reality of the pain that others have caused us with the words that have been spoken over us.
James Chapter 4:
God needs to increase in our life while we decrease in our own hearts. James Chapter Four provides the key to living a life of peace and humility. Reading God’s Word and studying the Bible draws us closer to Him. This chapter lays down the path to a more intimate relationship with The Lord. We also see that humility brings God’s grace into our heart and life.
James Chapter 5:
As we study James Chapter Five further we can find clues as to what the real purpose of abundance and overflow truly is. All of this addresses a heart issue that is within us not so that we can keep this all to ourselves, but so that our lives are abundantly blessing those around us through our actions.
This Bible Study was written by author Heather Bixler. You can learn more about her and view more of her books here.